At Freebetslad's last check - The Hundred favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
The Hundred cricket competition is ready for it's first ever outing. Which teams make up the tournament and what are the rules of cricket's newest offering? Well the league is made up of 8 teams with all the teams fielding a men's and women's team. The way the hundred will work is, as the name suggests, each team will have one innings facing 100 balls in total. There will be 10-ball overs and each over a bowler can either bowl 5 or 10 of the balls.
The Hundred Teams:
Southern Brave.Trent Rockets.
Welsh Fire. The Hundred News Headlines
Sussex star Adams can't wait to start spinning cricket's many different plates
- Looking at The Hundred from a women's cricket angle, it's great for us because it's helping grow the women's game and we're playing alongside the ...
The Hundred: ECB raises the finger on plan to change wickets to 'outs'
- Cricket is not baseball.” Hogg added that the changes in formats were “enough” without needing to “tamper with the terminology”. The eight-team, city- ...
RFU considering radical revamp of County Championship like cricket's The Hundred
- “For example, you could emulate a form of competition for the under 20s, which would be similar to T20 competition in cricket. One other thought has ...
Wickets to stay as wickets in The Hundred as ECB bows to 'outs' outrage
- The news prompted angry responses from cricket supporters, many already disillusioned by the introduction of a new format. The board expected ...
Lamichhane credits IPL for popularity of cricket in Nepal
- "Haven't thought about it yet (laughs). Not every time you need to party when you win, the story doesn't end here for me. I have got Vitality Blast and The ...
Sandeep Lamichhane credits IPL and Amit Mishra for his growth as bowler
- The 20-year-old cricketer expressed gratitude towards Delhi Capitals and IPL for ... Amit and I used to sit in the room and talk about cricket. ... I have got Vitality Blast and The Hundred this year, I don't want to take any kind of risk.