At Freebetslad's last check - The FA Cup favourites are:
Manchester City, 13/5.
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest FA Cup odds from the bookies. The Third round betting odds will be there for you to pick your winner or find a bet that might win you some money.
Football accumulators are always a fun way to bet and it is usually quite easy to pick winners at this stage of the competition!
Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies give you to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Click here for previous FA Cup Winners
Clic here for an FA Cup Quiz:
Who will progress from the 3rd round in 2020?
The FA Cup Fifth round is here in 2017 and there are some surprise participants! Non-league Sutton and Lincoln are pitting their wits against the big boys and the interest and anticipation couldn't be higher. Check out all the latest outright and live odds for the FA Cup. Take advantage of the enhanced odds, promotions and welcome bonuses from the best bookies around!FA Cup Third Round News Headlines
REVEALED: The Reason Behind Andre Ayew's West Ham Exit Under David Moyes
- ... Manager of West Ham United speaks with Andre Ayew during The Emirates FA Cup Third Round match between Shrewsbury Town and West Ham ...
What Grant McCann said about Keane Lewis-Potter and it bodes well for his Hull City future
- A first-team debut might have come last term in the FA Cup third round defeat at Millwall but 14 more appearances this season have catapulted ...
Marcus Rashford provides key Manchester United injury update
- ... United since suffering a double stress fracture in his back during a 1-0 FA Cup third round replay win over Wolves at Old Trafford on January 15th.
Manchester United back where they started after a year under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- ... because Solskjaer felt it safe to risk him in an FA Cup third round replay while he was carrying a back injury. And Rashford is not the only example.
Why Timo Werner may snub Liverpool for Chelsea or Manchester United
- Chelsea went out of the FA Cup (third round) and League Cup (semi-finals) in a damaging January.