What are the odds on England winning the World Cup in 2022?
Awaiting odds, check here.
Who are the favourites to win the FIFA World Cup?
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
World Cup Winners:
2018 - France.
2014 - Germany.
2010 - Spain.
2006 - Italy.
2002 - Brazil.
1998 - France.
1994 - Brazil.
1990 - West Germany.
1986 - Argentina.FIFA World Cup News Headlines
90Plus Podcast: Episode 39 – Kenny Miller interview + new beginnings
- ... with his top football memories being his country's deep run in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and watching Liverpool lift the Champions League in 2019.
Making Communication work for you
- He is a former FIFA Media Officer at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa and the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey The views expressed are ...
ISL 2020-21 | Fresh bunch set to sweep away veterans by next season
- With India already out of contention of the 2022 FIFA World Cup, the 2023 AFC Asian Cup and the 2026 FIFA World Cup is the primary aim now.
Deaths in Qatar: 6500 Migrant Workers Have Died Constructing 2022 World Cup Site
- Qatar 2022. Construction on venues for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar began immediately after the small Middle Eastern country was awarded the ...
FAI Chief Executive Holds Hopes Ireland Can Host 2030 FIFA World Cup
- It has been mooted that Ireland could be part of a bid for the 2030 FIFA World Cup. It is expected that the FAI will throw their lot in with the four home ...
Pandemic match-fixing surge as corruption in sport increases globally
- They also cover the Fifa World Cup and football at the Olympics, and have a strong relationship with the Confederation of African Football (CAF), and ...