Use the green tabs to see the Ryder Cup betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers there are to use and abuse.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the Ryder Cup 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
At Freebetslad's last look - The Ryder Cup favourites:
Use the bookie tabs above to see the latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Ryder Cup Winners:
2018 - Europe.
2016 - USA.
2014 - Europe.
2012 - Europe.
2010 - Europe.
2008 - USA.
2006 - Europe.
2004 - Europe.
2002 - Europe.Ryder Cup News Headlines
Golf has to do right thing in terms of the bigger picture, says Nick Dougherty
- Sky Sports pundit and former pro Nick Dougherty thinks golf will try to "come together" and stage all four majors and the Ryder Cup this year if at all ...
6 steps to mastering Jon Rahm's powerful golf swing
- ... García, with the baton currently in the strong hands of Jon Rahm, just 25, but with three PGA Tour wins and a Ryder Cup victory under his belt.
Southport ace Tommy Fleetwood's Ryder Cup 'beacon of light'
- Southport's Tommy Fleetwood hopes the Ryder Cup can act as an “amazing torch” after the coronavirus pandemic. By Peter Storey. Sunday, 29th March ...
Editor's Picks: My hardest golfers
- Curiously, he was understated as Ryder Cup captain at Celtic Manor in 2010. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Next Page ...
Fleetwood Hopes Ryder Cup Can Be An "Amazing Torch", After Covid 19.
- 2018 Ryder Cup hero Tommy Fleetwood hopes this year's event can be an "amazing torch" after the COVID-19 crisis. Padraig Harrington's Europe are ...
Karren Brady insists Premier League clubs remain keen to finish current season
- The Ryder Cup between Europe and the United States is scheduled to be played at Whistling Straits in September, but still remains in doubt.