Who will win the King George VI Stakes? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting Odds and runners, check here.
Click the reveal odds tabs to see the live King George Stakes odds and take advantage of the free bets that are on offer.
Have a look at the previous winners below to get an idea of who usually does well in the race. Also, cast your eye over the event details section as it will give you the King George Stakes 2021 dates, venue and official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
King George Stakes Winners:
2020 - Enable.
2019 - Enable.
2018 - Poet's World.
2017 - Enable.
2016 - Highland Reel.
2015 - Postponed.
2014 - Taghrooda.
2013 - Novelist.
2012 - Danedream.
The King George VI Stakes race was first run in 1951 and won by Supreme Court.
It is a Group 1 flat horse race for horses 3 years and older.
It is a right handed track run over one mile, 3 furlongs and 211 yards.
Lestor Piggott is the leading jockey with 7 wins.
King George VI Stakes Betting:
Each Way bet on a horseKing George VI Stakes News Headlines
Top Win Contenders in Man o' War Stakes
- In his final race of the year, the Hollywood Derby at Del Mar, Gufo was ... in the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes last summer at Ascot, ...
Japan stamps class to deny Trueshan in Ormonde Stakes
- Japan might have failed to add to his tally last season, but was still placed in the Eclipse and the King George, so it was no surprise to see Aidan ...
El Drama lands surprise win in the Dee Stakes at Chester
- But he hadn't won since then, finishing placed in the Eclipse and the King George, during a campaign running at the top level. But dropped down into ...
Parachute ridden by Tom Marquand
- Walker admits 'Plan A' for the son of Sea The Stars involved a trip to ... "There are probably three possible races for him at Ascot - the King George V, ...
Progressive Parachute can look forward to big-race targets
- “There are probably three possible races for him at Ascot – the King George V, the (Queen's) Vase – assuming he'll stay a mile six, which he looks like ...
Irish Derby Winner Sovereign To Make US Debut In Saturday's Man O' War
- The Man o' War, NYRA's first Grade 1 turf stakes of the year, honors Samuel D. ... Winless in five starts since the Irish Derby, Sovereign finished second to dual Cartier Horse of the Year Enable in the Group 1 King George VI and ...