Who will win the NHL? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
2020 - Tampa Bay Lightning.
2019 - St. Louis Blues.
2018 - Washington Capitals.
2017 - Pittsburgh Penguins.
2016 - Pittsburgh Penguins.
2015 - Chicago Blackhawks.
2014 - Los Angeles Kings.
2013 - Chicago Blackhawks.
2012 - Los Angeles Kings.
2011 - Boston Bruins.
2010 - Chicago Blackhawks.National Hockey League News Headlines
Even as NHL stalemate continues, Blues prepare for coming season
- FILE - In this March 12, 2020, file photo, goals used by the NHL hockey club Nashville Predators are stored in a hallway in Bridgestone Arena in ...
DK's Daily Shot of Penguins: Digging for clues about NHL restart
- ... half-hour program on hockey: Sentiment's shifting toward hockey returning in January, and wouldn't that be wonderful? ... Plus Tom Reed on NHL vs ...
Nhl 20 Franchise Mode Player Growth
- In terms of supplying NHL teams with draft picks, 2018 was an all-time low for the Western Hockey League, which didn't see one of its players drafted ...
NHL Notes: Thinking outside the box?
- If you thought 2020 was a year like no other in the NHL, everything beyond this Jan. 1 in awash in uncertainty, too. While last season at least made it ...
Inside look at New York Islanders
- NHL.com is providing in-depth roster, prospect and fantasy analysis for each of its 31 teams from Nov. 16-Dec. 16. Today, the New York Islanders.
Toronto Maple Leafs: Fat Chance of the NHL Season Starting January 1st
- In the Leafiest way possible, the boys in blue went down to an inferior team after that inferior team produced the best goaltending in an NHL playoff ...