What are the Australian Grand Prix odds? At our last check:
Lewis Hamilton, 11/8.
Valtteri Bottas, 4/1.
Max Verstappen, 5/1.
Charles Leclerc, 10/3.
Sebastian Vettel, 4/1.
Alexander Albon, 50/1.
Lando Norris, 250/1.
George Russell, 500/1.
Carlos Sainz Jr.,90/1.
Daniel Ricciardo, 50/1.
Esteban Ocon, 150/1.
Sergio Perez, 400/1.
Use the reveal tabs to see the live Australian Grand Prix betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers the bookies currently have.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Australian Grand Prix Winners:
2009 - Jenson Button, Brawn-Mercedes.
2010 - Jenson Button, McLaren-Mercedes.
2011 - Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull-Renault.
2012 - Jenson Button, McLaren-Mercedes.
2013 - Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus-Renault.
2014 - Nico Rosberg, Mercedes.
2015 - Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes.
2016 - Nico Rosberg, Mercedes.
2017 - Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari.
2018 - Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari.
2019 - Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes.
The F1 2020 season starts with a bang down under in Melbourne.
The Australian GP became part of the Formula One Championship in 1985 when it was then competed in Adelaide. The Race then moved to Albert Park in 1996 and has been raced there ever since. The most successful driver of the Melbourne course is Michael Schumacher with 4 wins ahead of Jenson Button with 3. McLaren are the leading constructors with 12 wins ahead of Ferrari's 10.
Formula One BettingThere are many markets to place your money on in F1. The most popular is to bet on the F1 Drivers Championship as an outright, a competition that Hamilton has dominated in recent years.
Another popular market is to place a bet on who will get pole. This tends to be quite an exciting option as it usually comes down to the final few seconds of qualifying and is often between 4 or 5 drivers. Betting on pole position at the Australian Grand Prix also matters a bit more as it's first P1 of the season!
What are the odds on the F1 Drivers Championship 2020? At Freebetslad's last check:
Lewis Hamilton, 4/6.
Charles Leclerc, 11/2.
Max Verstappen, 6/1.
Valterri Bottas, 15/2.
Sebastian Vettel, 11/2
Alexander Albon, 100/1.
Daniel Ricciardo, 1000/1.
Lando Norris, 1000/1.
What are the odds on the F1 Constructors Championship?:
Red Bull, 4/1.
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.F1 Australian Grand Prix News Headlines
The best Esports races to watch in April
- With no Vietnam General Practitioner in Codemasters' F1 2019, the online Australian Grand Prix circuit will certainly be utilized. IndyCar iRacing ...
Aston Martin Set To Make Formula 1 Return As Constructor From 2021 Season
- The list of the races which has been affected by coronavirus so far is Australian Grand Prix (cancelled), the Bahrain Grand Prix (postponed), the ...
Stokes to test skills at virtual Esports GP
- The race will take place at the Albert Park track, traditionally used for the Australian Grand Prix, on the weekend originally scheduled for Hanoi's ...
Coronavirus: McLaren drivers Sainz and Norris take pay cuts
- It was a McLaren crew member who tested positive for coronavirus on the eve of last month's Australian Grand Prix, the season-opening race.
F1 Australian Virtual Grand Prix: UK time, date, TV channel, live stream, drivers and rules for race ...
- FORMULA ONE is back for another round of virtual racing as players prepare to take on the Australian Grand Prix. Renault's academy driver Guanyu ...
Coronavirus cancellations and delays: Democratic conference, Wimbledon, extra
- Method One The Australian Grand Prix, the primary race of the 2020 Method One season, was canceled after a McLaren crew member examined ...