Who will win the Canadian Grand Prix? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Use the green tabs to see the current Canadian Grand Prix betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers the bookies currently have.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Canadian Grand Prix Winners:
2012 - Lewis Hamilton.
2013 - Sebastian Vettel.
2014 - Daniel Ricciardo.
2015 - Lewis Hamilton.
2016 - Lewis Hamilton.
2017 - Lewis Hamilton.
2018 - Sebastian Vettel.
2019 - Lewis Hamilton.
Race length is 189.694 miles.
Circuit length is 2.709 miles.
The final corner of the circuit is nicknamed the Wall of Champions due to many champions crashing into it!
What are the odds on the F1 Drivers Championship 2020? At Freebetslad's last check:
Lewis Hamilton, 4/6.
Charles Leclerc, 11/2.
Max Verstappen, 6/1.
Valterri Bottas, 15/2.
Sebastian Vettel, 11/2
Alexander Albon, 100/1.
Daniel Ricciardo, 1000/1.
Lando Norris, 1000/1.
What are the odds on the F1 Constructors Championship?:
Red Bull, 4/1.
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
Canadian Grand Prix Betting:
Pole PositionF1 Canadian Grand Prix News Headlines
NENT wins exclusive F1 Poland deal
- Kubica landed a podium spot at Monza in just his third race, before taking Poland's first-ever Formula 1 win at the 2008 Canadian Grand Prix.
Media Beat: May 06, 2021
- Bell has agreed to acquire the operations of Montréal's Octane Racing Group Inc., promoter of the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix, the largest annual ...
Mugello and Nürburgring possibly back on the 2021 F1 calendar'
- For now, only the Canadian Grand Prix has been removed from the calendar. The weekend in Montreal will be replaced by a Turkish GP at Istanbul ...
Bell Media acquires Canadian Grand Prix promoter Octane
- The Canadian Grand Prix, which was also cancelled last year, has been replaced by an event in Turkey this year but will return to the calendar in 2022 ...
Alesi and Werner on their controversial Monaco F1 crash
- “He has no respect for the cars,” said the 1995 Canadian Grand Prix winner. “Obviously we were 'racing' but it's not the race of my life. I was enjoying it ...
Formula 1: Romain Grosjean to make fairytale return to F1 with special one-off Mercedes test
- Also Read: Formula 1 updated calendar: Turkish Grand Prix replaces Canadian Grand Prix in round 7. Grosjean will also pilot the car for a series of ...