Use the green tabs to see the current Russian Grand Prix betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers the bookies currently have.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
At Freebetslad's last check - The Russian Grand Prix Odds are:
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Russian Grand Prix Winners:
2014 - Lewis Hamilton.
2015 - Lewis Hamilton.
2016 - Nico Rosberg.
2017 - Valtteri Bottas.
2018 - Lewis Hamilton.
2019 - Lewis Hamilton.
What are the odds on the F1 Drivers Championship 2020? At Freebetslad's last check:
Lewis Hamilton, 4/6.
Charles Leclerc, 11/2.
Max Verstappen, 13/2.
Valterri Bottas, 15/2.
What are the odds on the F1 Constructors Championship?:
Red Bull, 19/4.
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.F1 Russian Grand Prix News Headlines
Bottas' turn to lend a supportive hand
- On Wednesday, it was the Russian Grand Prix winner's turn to ease the pain after Cromwell's disappointing performance on the Belgian roads of the ...
Romain Grosjean's outbursts won't affect Haas F1 2021 choice despite seat threat
- Romain Grosjean's 'honest' appraisals of the Haas VF-20 during the Russian Grand Prix won't be held against him when it comes to making a 2021 ...
“He's Beaten Vettel”-What McLaren F1 Boss Brown Likes the Most About Daniel Ricciardo
- Daniel Ricciardo after the Russian Grand Prix Formula One F1 - Russian Grand Prix - Sochi Autodrom, Sochi, Russia - September 27, 2020. Renault's ...
Seidl admits Racing Point has fastest midfield car
- McLaren's Russian Grand Prix campaign was derailed by Carlos Sainz hitting the wall on the first lap, inadvertently getting in the way of his team mate ...
Magazine: 2020 F1 Russian GP review and National supplement
- Would Valtteri Bottas have beaten Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Russian Grand Prix even without the controversial penalties?
Schumacher, Illot and Schwartzman to get Free Practice runs
- October 1, 2020. 2 Mins read. Scuderia Ferrari showed small signs of improvement at the Russian Grand Prix. Contact Us · Contribute · About Us · TCF ...