Who will win the French Grand Prix? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Use the green tabs to see the current French Grand Prix betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers the bookies currently have.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
French Grand Prix Winners:
2018 - Lewis Hamilton.
2019 - Lewis Hamilton.
Race length (Paul Ricard) is 192.432 miles.
Circuit length is 2.638 miles.
The first winner of a formula one race at the Paul Ricard circuit was Jackie Stewart in 1971.
Michael Schumacher holds the most French grand prix wins with 8!.
What are the odds on the F1 Drivers Championship 2020? At Freebetslad's last check:
Lewis Hamilton, 4/6.
Charles Leclerc, 11/2.
Max Verstappen, 6/1.
Valterri Bottas, 15/2.
Sebastian Vettel, 11/2
Alexander Albon, 100/1.
Daniel Ricciardo, 1000/1.
Lando Norris, 1000/1.
What are the odds on the F1 Constructors Championship?:
Red Bull, 4/1.
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
French Grand Prix Betting:
Outright French Grand Prix Winner
French Grand Prix Pole PositionFrench Grand Prix News Headlines
Rossi 'desperately' needs to get quicker
- Round 5 is the French Grand Prix at Le Mans, on May 14-16. Join the discussion below in the Speedcafe.com comments section. Please note: ...
Ride on new bike finally gets smoother for Hafizh after four rounds
- “I look forward to the French Grand Prix next weekend, ” said Hafizh, who signed up for NTS RW Racing GP team for the 2021 season. “I've made ...
Cricket: Abu Dhabi T10 to be part of UAE's 50th National Day celebrations
- Grosjean to bid adieu to F1 with Mercedes test at French Grand Prix. Toto Wolff says they didn't want the accident to mark end to his career. Published: ...
Romain Grosjean will test Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes following French Grand Prix
- When Lewis Hamilton climbs from his Mercedes after the June 27, French Grand Prix at the Circuit Paul Ricard, Romain Grosjean will get an ...
More arm pump drama in MotoGP
- It has now been confirmed, via La Gazzetta dello Sport, that Espargaro will be operated on. However, that will take place after the French Grand Prix, ...
Spanish Grand Prix: Barcelona Pre-Race Notes
- Sebastian Vettel to receive Portimao updates; Grosjean to drive Mercedes W10 at French Grand Prix; Former Marussia F1 test driver Robert Wickens ...