What are the US PGA Championship odds? At our last check:
Rory Mcilroy, 10/1.
Brooks Koepka, 12/1.
John Rahm, 16/1.
Dustin Johnson, 12/1.
Use the green tabs to see the PGA Championship betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers there are to use and abuse.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you The PGA Major Championship 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
The PGA Championship Winners:
2019 - Brooks Koepka.
2018 - Brooks Koepka.
2017 - Justin Thomas.
2016 - Jimmy Walker.
2015 - Jason Day.
2014 - Rory Mcilroy.
2013 - Jason Dufner.
2012 - Rory Mcilroy.
2011 - Keegan Bradley.
2010 - Martin Kaymer.
The US PGA was first played in 1916 and won by Englishman Jim Barnes.
Brooks Koepka holds the tournament aggregate record with 264 strokes over the 4 rounds (2018).
The largest margin of victory (stroke play) is 8 strokes by Rory Mcilroy in 2012.
US PGA Betting:
Outright US PGA Winner
Top 10 FinishPGA Championship News Headlines
First-Tee Greater Richmond names leadership team for renovated Virginia course
- Dan Sabina will lead the agronomic efforts at former PGA Championship site Belmont.
2021 PGA Championship odds: Surprising PGA picks, predictions from top-rated model that called ...
- SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated the PGA Championship 2021 10,000 times. By CBS Sports Staff. Apr 23, 2021 at 9:25 am ET 5 min ...
Ryan Fox returns to his family roots for NZPGA Championship tilt at Te Puke
- It's great to have the PGA Championship being contested this year as it is an important event on the New Zealand golf calendar.” Fox will be looking to ...
Keen ready for PGA Professional Championship
- ... at the PGA Pro Championship and getting an invite to the PGA Championship next month at Kiawah Island, S.C. He has his approach worked out.
US Open: 48 exempt players and qualifying details announced
- The winner of the PGA Championship (May 20-23) and any multiple winners of PGA Tour events that award a full-point allocation for the ...
Rabalais: Zurich Classic draws quality field, none better than Xander Schauffele and Patrick Cantlay
- But with the move of the PGA Championship from August to May a couple of years ago, the PGA Tour schedule is now a virtual minefield for non-major ...