At Freebetslad's last look - The Masters favourites are:
Rory Mcilroy, 8/1.
Brooks Koepka, 10/1.
Tiger Woods, 9/1
John Rahm, 12/1.
Dustin Johnson, 12/1.
Use the green tabs to see the Masters betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers there are to use and abuse.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the Masters 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2019 - Tiger Woods.
2018 - Patrick Reed.
2017 - Sergio Garcia.
2016 - Danny Willet.
2015 - Jordan Speith.
2014 - Bubba Watson.
2013 - Adam Scott.
2012 - Bubba Watson.
2011 - Charles Schwartzel.
2010 - Phil Mickleson.The Masters News Headlines
Report: Trespasser at Augusta National chased down, arrested by police
- At some time watching the Masters, you've probably fantasized about sneaking onto Augusta National Golf Club. Maybe you'd be bold enough to try it ...
Dr. Thomas Rumph Freeman
- Freeman began attending The Masters golf tournament in 1939 and continued for decades. He often said that for the past 35 years, one of the best ...
John Isner & Novak Djokovic have a valid point; tennis players are victims of ATP's poor revenue ...
- Isner's comments came in response to the news that there will be a significant prize money reduction at this year's Miami Masters, which is scheduled ...
Brooks Koepka Cut For Masters As Bettors Expect Him To Win WGC Workday
- ... night when four time major winner and 2019 Masters runner-up Brooks Koepka surged to the lead in the WGC Workday at Concession Golf Club.
Game must learn to live without its game-changer
- Golf and golfers both look different because of Woods. Five years after he won the 1997 Masters by 12 shots, the Augusta National had lengthened half ...
From purses to TV ratings: How Tiger Woods changed the face of golf
- On the day after Tiger Woods won the Masters tournament at Augusta ... Dan Murphy, the CEO and President of Bridgestone Golf, had good reason for ...