11th Jul 2021
19th Jul 2021
Location: Royla Birkdale, England
Official website: http://www.theopen.com/
What are the The Open Championship odds? At our last check:
Rory Mcilroy, 12/1.
Brooks Koepka, 16/1.
John Rahm, 18/1.
Dustin Johnson, 14/1.
Use the reveal tabs to see The Open betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers there are to use and abuse.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you The Open 2021 dates, location and a link to their official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
The Open Winners:
2019 - Shane Lowry.
2018 - Francesco Molinari.
2017 - Jordan Speith.
2016 - Henrik Stenson.
2015 - Zach Johnson.
2014 - Rory Mcilroy.
2013 - Phil Mickelson.
2012 - Ernie Els.
2011 - Darren Clarke.
2010 - Louis Oosthuizen.
The Open Championship was first established in 1860 and won by Willie Park Sr.
Henrik Stenson holds the tournament aggregate record with 264 strokes over the 4 rounds (2016).
The largest margin of victory is 13 strokes by Old Tom Morris in 1862!
Harry Vardon has won it the most times (6) in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
The Open Betting:
The Open Winner
Top 10 FinishThe Open News Headlines
2021 PGA Championship odds: Surprising PGA picks, predictions from top-rated model that called ...
- Since winning the Open Championship in 2017, Jordan Spieth has had four chances to complete the career Grand Slam by taking down the PGA ...
Adam Scott becomes the latest player to snub Tokyo Olympics
- The Open Championship at Royal St George's is scheduled two weeks prior to the Olympic golf tournament, whilst the WGC-FedEx St Jude Invitational ...
Former major champ opts out of Olympics
- ... August 1, sandwiched between the Open Championship at Royal St George's and WGC-FedEx St Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind in Memphis.
Adam Scott opts out of Tokyo Olympics
- Johnson had said he wanted to concentrate on The Open Championship and the US Tour. The Olympic golf tournament starts on July 29 – 11 days ...
Adam Scott joins Dustin Johnson in opting out of Summer Olympics in Tokyo
- 1 and falls two weeks after the Open Championship at Royal St. George's and a week before the World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude ...
Adam Scott withdraws name from Summer Olympic consideration
- The golf portion of the Olympic games is slated to start two weeks after the Open Championship in England and two weeks before a World Golf ...