Use the green tabs to see the US Golf Open betting odds and find out what free bets and welcome offers there are to use and abuse.
Have a look at the previous winners below, and the event details section above as it will give you the US Open 2020 dates, location and a link to their official website.
At Freebetslad's last look - The US Open favourites:
Rory Mcilroy, 10/1.
Brooks Koepka, 8/1.
Tiger Woods, 16/1
Dustin Johnson, 11/1.
Use the bookie tabs above to see the latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
US Golf Open Winners:
2019 - Gary Woodland.
2018 - Brooks Koepka.
2017 - Brooks Koepka.
2016 - Dustin Johnson.
2015 - Jordan Speith.
2014 - Martyn Kaymer.
2013 - Justin Rose.
2012 - Webb Simpson.
2011 - Rory Mcilroy.
2010 - Graeme McDowell.US Open News Headlines
A look back at the career of golfer Casey Martin
- Casey Martin drives up the 18th green during his first round at the U.S. Open Sectional at Emerald Valley Golf & Resort in Creswell in 2012.
Oregon Ducks men's golf coach Casey Martin fighting to save his leg
- ... where he also would play alongside Tiger Woods, making the PGA Tour, competing in the U.S. Open or coaching the Oregon men's team to its 2016 ...
How Sam Humphreys overcame one of the most challenging college careers ever
- “That led into the best summer and year of my life,” said Humphreys, who qualified for U.S. Open sectionals that June. “I was playing really good golf ...
Hit list: What's next in line for possible coronavirus postponement
- The 120th US Open at Winged Foot is due to be the first men's major of the golf season after the postponements of both the Masters and the PGA ...
LPGA players face distinct stress from delays due to coronavirus
- LPGA players face distinct stress from delays due to coronavirus ... The second-year LPGA Tour member ventured out onto Aviara Golf Club in ... to return to competition in a U.S. Open qualifying event April 27 – until it was canceled.
ESPN Will Air Disney Movies in Place of Live Sporting Events
- ... from parent company Disney's film library, covering pro baseball, college basketball, pro football, Olympics hockey, horse racing and U.S. Open golf.