At our last look - Epsom Derby odds:
Military March, 7/1.
Palace Pier, 16/1.
English King, 5/1.
Click the reveal odds tabs to see the latest Epsom Derby odds and take advantage of the free bets that are on offer.
Have a look at the previous winners below to get an idea of who usually does well in the race. Also, cast your eye over the event details section as it will give you the Derby 2021 dates, venue and official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Epsom Derby Winners:
2020 - Serpentine.
2019 - Anthony Van Dyck.
2018 - Masar.
2017 - Wings of Eagles.
2016 - Harzand.
2015 - Golden Horn.
2014 - Australia.
2013 - Ruler of the World.
2012 - Camelot.
The Derby was first broadcast by the BBC in 1927.
Iroquois became the first American-bred horse to win the Derby in 1881.
Aidan O'Brien became the first trainer to win three Derbys back-to-back in 2014 with Australia. He previously won in 2012 with Camelot and in 2013 with Ruler Of The World.
Horse Racing Betting
There are two main ways to place your money on a horse. The first is fixed odds and the second is starting price (SP). If you place a bet on a horse at fixed odds of 4/1 that will be the odds you will receive if your horse is a winner! If you choose to take the SP odds you will get the price your horse was at the start of the race. Many external aspects can change the odds of a horse winning leading up to a race, so if you see a top horse at surprisingly high odds weeks before, it would be better to place a fixed odds bet as the odds are likely to get shorter by the start of the race!Epsom Derby News Headlines
Japan back in business as O'Brien tunes High Definition for Dante bid
- Aidan O'Brien's Epsom Derby ante-post favourite High Definition may have been ruled out of his seasonal opener at Lingfield tomorrow due to ...
Derby clues in the Dee Stakes? What you need to know for Thursday's racing
- Kris Kin was the last Epsom Derby winner to land Chester's Dee Stakes (2.15) en route, and five of this afternoon's seven runners in the Listed event ...
Andrew Balding out to repeat his dad's Mill Reef glory after Youth Spirit books Epsom Derby ticket ...
- Andrew Balding's Youth Spirit emerged as a Derby contender on Wednesday · Favourite Wirko made most of the early running but faded to finish fourth ...
Young Spirit wins the Chester Vase to book Epsom Derby ticket
- Young Spirit wins the Chester Vase to book Epsom Derby ticket. Andrew Balding's colt lands the Group Three feature on the opening day of May ...
Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver's 5 best bets at Chester's ITV races on Thursday
- ... but they are there to be shot at and in Foxes Tales we have a young, improving runner on our side, who can throw his hat into the Epsom Derby ring.