Click the reveal odds tabs to see the current Melbourne Cup odds and take advantage of the free bets that are on offer.
Have a look at the previous winners below to get an idea of who usually does well in the race. Also, cast your eye over the event details section as it will give you the Breeders Cup 2020 dates, venue and official website.
At our last look - Melbourne Cup odds:
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Melbourne Cup Winners:
2019 - Vow And Declare.
2018 - Cross Counter.
2017 - Rekindling.
2016 - Almandin.
2015 - Prince of Penzance.
2014 - Protectionist.
2013 - Fiorente.
2012 - Green Moon.Melbourne Cup News Headlines
Tom Marquand strikes again in Australia with Group race double at Rosehill
- “The Caulfield Cup would be high on our radar and even a Melbourne Cup,” Waller said. “Let's hope we get weighted as well as some of the other ...
Verry Elleegant claims Group One Tancred
- She is just a genuine athlete at a staying trip." Waller said the Caulfield Cup (2400m) was high on the list of targets and the Melbourne Cup over 3200m ...
Melbourne Cup winner shines in Bendigo gallop
- Melbourne Cup winner Vow And Declare has led home VRC Oaks winning stablemate Miami Bound in a race day gallop at Bendigo. Trainer Danny ...
McDonald coaxes best out of Night's Watch
- Trainer Danny O'Brien has given Melbourne Cup winner Vow And Declare and VRC Oaks-winning stablemate Miami Bound a race day gallop at ...
Staff stood down across Melbourne's three metropolitan racing clubs
- "The Melbourne Cup carnival is an iconic Australian event, generating thousands of jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars for the economy every ...
Two on the trot for future jumper Budd Fox
- Today, 10:38am. The Victoria Racing Club, which runs the Melbourne Cup, will stand down most of its staff during the the coronavirus crisis. More ».