Who will win the Melbourne Cup? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Click the bookie odds tabs to see the current Melbourne Cup odds and take advantage of the free bets that are on offer.
Have a look at the previous winners below to get an idea of who usually does well in the race. Also, cast your eye over the event details section as it will give you the Breeders Cup 2020 dates, venue and official website.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Melbourne Cup Winners:
2019 - Vow And Declare.
2018 - Cross Counter.
2017 - Rekindling.
2016 - Almandin.
2015 - Prince of Penzance.
2014 - Protectionist.
2013 - Fiorente.
2012 - Green Moon.Melbourne Cup News Headlines
The Crown - Sydney's now tallest building - What do you think...?
- There are people who literally never gamble (I don't count $10 on the Melbourne cup as “gambling” in terms of a behavioural trait) and those that gamble ...
Sarah Jones on the 'Gentleman Jack' I knew
- I'd hang on every word as he would tell me how he climbed on his roof in Ascot Vale to watch Phar Lap win the 1930 Melbourne Cup. And how, when ...
Yasuyuki Tsujino looks to land first Group One in QE II Cup as his former trainer Katsuhiko Sumii ...
- The Melbourne Cup-winning trainer opted not to renew his trainers' licence in February, electing to become a priest instead – ending a golden 21-year ...
Angel on Australasian Oaks trial
- With Damien Oliver in the saddle, the Danny O'Brien-trained daughter of Melbourne Cup winner Americain is set to run fourth-up in Race 2, a BM78 ...
Munce beats treatment ban
- Munce is a former champion rider and Melbourne Cup winner, who is now currently placed fourth on the Queensland trainers' premiership this season ...
Star Youngster Makes Stunning Racing Return
- “This dog broke down on Melbourne Cup night last year – he had two chips in a hock that had to be removed and it was really touch and go there for a ...