Use the reveal odds tabs to check out all the latest tennis odds from the bookies. The Australian Open betting will be there for you to pick your winner or find a bet that might win you some money.
Tennis accumulators are always a fun way to bet on tennis and at the Grand Slams the results are relatively easy to predict!
Usually the bookies put on great welcome offers and free bet promotions for the big events and the first tennis grand slam of the year is a perfect opportunity.
Many people will bet on Djokovic or Federer but it might be worth looking at the Nadal odds as he has always been incredible. Look at the previous winners below to get an idea of who usually does well at the Aussie Open.
Also we show the event details above to give you the Australian Open 2020 dates, venue and the official website which will have more information.
At Freebetslad's last check - The Australian Open Men's Singles favourites are:
Novak Djokovic, 6/5
Rafael Nadal, 4/1
Roger Federer, 10/1
At our last check - The Australian Open Women's Singles favourites are:
Serena Williams, 4/1.
Ashleigh Barty, 8/1
Simona Halep, 10/1
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Australian Open Winners:
2019 - Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka.
2018 - Roger Federer, Caroline Wozniacki.
2017 - Roger Federer, Serena Williams.
2016 - Novak Djokovic, Angelique Kerber.
2015 - Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams.
2014 - Stan Wawrinka, Li Na.
2013 - Novak Djokovic, Victoria Azarenka.
2012 - Novak Djokovic, Victoria Azarenka.
2011 - Novak Djokovic, Kim Clijsters.
2010 - Roger Federer, Serena Williams.
Mini Tennis Quiz (Answers Below):
1. Name the women's equivalent of the Davis Cup?
2. How many British men have reached Grand Slam finals in the last 70 years?
3. Which male tennis player made it to eight consecutive US open finals in the eighties?
4. In which decade was the tiebreak introduced to decide the outcome of a set in tennis?
Most men's singles Australian Open tennis tournaments won from 1968 to 2019 - Novak Djokovic with 7!
Most women's singles Australian Open tennis tournaments won from 1968 to 2019 - Serena Williams also with 7!
Australian Sam Groth holds the world record for the fastest serve, hitting a 263 kilometres/hour bomb in 2012.
40,000 tennis balls are used every year in this tournament.
Serena Williams won her record-breaking 23rd Grand Slam singles title in Melbourne in 2017 against her sister Venus. Both of whom were keeping the secret that Serena was pregnant!
The longest Grand Slam final ever played happened in Melbourne in 2012. An epic battle of 5 hours 53 minutes between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal ended with the Serb eventually winning.
Tennis Quiz Answers:
1. The Fed Cup.
2. Three (Andy Murray (11), Greg Rusedski (1) , and John Lloyd (1)).
3. Ivan Lendl.
Australian Open News Headlines
Thiem Explains Why He Is 'Feeling Good' About His Australian Open Prep
- Thiem has never advanced past the fourth round of the Australian Open, making the Round of 16 in 2017 and 2018. But the Austrian was happy to ...
29 Year Old Mohamed Safwat Creates History at the Australian Open
- 29 year old Mohamed Safwat created history on Saturday by becoming the first Egyptian since Ismail El Shafei in 1978 to ensure his appearance in ...
Australian Open 2020: Day 1 Order of Play
- Defending champion Naomi Osaka kicks off Monday's day session inside Rod Laver Arena while World No.1 Ashleigh Barty takes on Lesia Tsurenko ...