Use the bookie tabs to check out all the latest tennis odds from the bookies. Tennis accumulators are always a fun way to bet on tennis and at the Grand Slams the results are relatively easy to predict!
Usually the bookies put on great welcome offers and free bet promotions for the big events and the US Open is a perfect opportunity.
Also we show the event details above to give you the US Open 2020 dates, venue and the official website which will have more information.
At Freebetslad's last check - The US Open odds are:
Novak Djokovic, 13/8 and Serena Williams, 13/2.
Use the bookie tabs above to see latest odds.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
US Open Men's Winners:
2019 - Rafael Nadal.
2018 - Novak Djokovic.
2017 - Rafael Nadal.
2016 - Stan Wawrinka.
2015 - Novak Djokovic.
2014 - Marin Cilic.
2013 - Rafael Nadal.
2012 - Andy Murray.
2011 - Novak Djokovic.
2010 - Rafael Nadal.
US Open Women's Winners:
2019 - Bianca Andreescu.
2018 - Naomi Osaka.
2017 - Sloane Stephens.
2016 - Angelique Kerber.
2015 - Flavia Pennetta.
2014 - Serena Williams.
2013 - Serena Williams.
2012 - Serena Williams.
2011 - Samantha Stosur.
Mini Tennis Quiz (Answers Below):
1. Name the women's equivalent of the Davis Cup?
2. How many British men have reached Grand Slam finals in the last 70 years?
3. Which male tennis player made it to eight consecutive US open finals in the eighties?
4. In which decade was the tiebreak introduced to decide the outcome of a set in tennis?
Tennis Quiz Answers:
1. The Fed Cup.
2. Three (Andy Murray (11), Greg Rusedski (1) , and John Lloyd (1)).
3. Ivan Lendl.
4. 1970s.US Open Tennis News Headlines
Cordae Returns With 'Just Until' EP Featuring Q-Tip & Young Thug
- In addition, Cordae made mainstream news around the world because of his relationship with 2-time U.S. Open tennis champion Naomi Osaka.