Who will win the LCS? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting Odds, check here.
The North America League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) is the preeminent League of Legends esports league in North America. The League of Legends odds vary month to month as teams learn how to beat one another!
2019 - Spring, Team Liquid. Summer, Team Liquid.
2018 - Spring, Team Liquid. Summer, Team Liquid.
2017 - Spring, Team SoloMid. Summer, Team SoloMid.
2016 - Spring, Counter Logic Gaming. Summer, Team SoloMid.
2015 - Spring, Team SoloMid. Summer, Counter Logic Gaming.
2014 - Spring, Cloud9. Summer, Team SoloMid.
2013 - Spring, Team SoloMid. Summer, Cloud9.
The LCS was rebranded from NA LCS in 2019.
The championship series was founded n 2009.
Team SoloMId have won the most titles.
Summer WinnerNA LCS News Headlines
EDG drop game to 10-kill Jinx but take down Ultra Prime 2-1 in 2022 LPL Spring Split - Dot Esports
- Ultra Prime handed the 2021 League of Legends world champions their first game loss of the season before EDG eventually won the series 2-1.
Chinese Digital Audio Platform Ximalaya Launches Audio Drama Based on League of Legends
- League of Legends has enjoyed worldwide popularity since it was launched in 2011. Ximalaya invited Jiayu Sound Society, a professional dubbing team, ...
Renewed and Cancelled TV Shows 2022 - Rotten Tomatoes
- Arcane: League of Legends: season 2 (Netflix) – Renewed Archer: season 13 (FX) – Renewed At Home With Amy Sedaris: season 3 (truTV) – Renewed
Wild Rift Patch 3.0: Full notes and updates - Dot Esports
- League of Legends: Wild Rift's Patch 3.0 is almost here. A lot of new content is coming throughout the patch, including a new champion, skins, ...
Microsoft-Activision deal: Key things to know - France 24
- Tencent owns Riot Games, maker of battle royale hit "League of Legends," and has stakes in French game star Ubisoft as well as Activision itself.
Eating like a League of Legends pro for a week made me better at my job - Upcomer
- How do the healthy choices League of Legends pros make off the Rift in terms of food and sleep help them perform at the top of their game?