Who will win the Europa League? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Use the bookie tabs to check out all the latest Europa League odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
Europa League Winners:
2020 - Sevilla.
2019 - Chelsea.
2018 - Athletico Madrid.
2017 - Manchester United.
2016 - Sevilla.
2015 - Sevilla.
2014 - Sevilla.
2013 - Chelsea.
2012 - Athletico Madrid.
2011 - Porto.
2010 - Athletico Madrid.Europa League News Headlines
Lionel Messi breaking records as FC Barcelona face tough LaLiga trip; leaders Atletico Madrid ...
- Arsenal fans will also want to keep a keen eye on this fixture with Unai Emery's side set to face his former club in the Europa League next week.
Premier League: Who qualifies for Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference ...
- Premier League: Who qualifies for Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference League? By Emlyn BegleyBBC Sport.
Champions League semi-finals: Previews and how to watch the first-leg clashes exclusively on BT ...
- BT Sport is the only place to watch live Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and much more. Get BT Sport What's On ...
European Super League Skating by Competition Law
- ... from competing in the Champions League, Europa League and potentially from their domestic competitions including the English Premier League, ...
Chelsea halt plans to hike ticket prices in wake of Super League backlash
- ... European match day tickets until it is known whether Thomas Tuchel's side will participate in the Champions League or Europa League next season ...
Elneny in passionate plea to angry Arsenal supporters as tensions run high at Emirates Stadium
- Europa League semi-finalists Arsenal will play host to Everton sat ninth in the Premier League table, seven points adrift of north London neighbours ...