Who will win the League One? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
League One Winners:
2019 - Luton Town.
2018 - Wigan Athletic.
2017 - Sheffield Utd.
2016 - Wigan Athletic.
2015 - Bristol City.
2014 - Wolves.
2013 - Doncaster Rovers.
2012 - Charlton Athletic.
2011 - Brighton.
2010 - Norwich City.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.League One News Headlines
Update comes to light in Bolton Wanderers transfer pursuit - MSN
- However the Gills are yet to respond to the offer from their Sky Bet League One counterparts, which means things are at a stand still until a ...
For Sunderland, composure & resilience will be key as the promotion race heats up - Roker Report
- Portsmouth v Sunderland - Sky Bet League One Photo by Ian Horrocks/Sunderland AFC via Getty Images. On such occasions, a soft centre has certainly ...
Match preview: Morecambe v Wigan Athletic - News
- The Shrimps return to action under the lights at the Mazuma Stadium on Tuesday 18 January when they face Wigan Athletic in Sky Bet League One.
'Hell of a signing', 'Wow' - These Sunderland fans are delighted as transfer announced ...
- Give us feedback on your Football League World experience. Related Topics:Danny BatthSky Bet ChampionshipSky Bet League OneStoke Citysunderland.
We round up the stats before Portsmouth play SAFC | Sunderland Echo
- PORTSMOUTH, ENGLAND - MARCH 09: Tom Naylor of Portsmouth tackles Max Power of Sunderland during the Sky Bet League One match between Portsmouth ...
Robinson can't criticise players' performance - News - Morecambe FC
- Interviews · Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic on 18 Jan 22 · First Team · Manager - Stephen Robinson · Wigan Athletic · Sky Bet League One · 2022 ...