Who will win the League One? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
League One Winners:
2019 - Luton Town.
2018 - Wigan Athletic.
2017 - Sheffield Utd.
2016 - Wigan Athletic.
2015 - Bristol City.
2014 - Wolves.
2013 - Doncaster Rovers.
2012 - Charlton Athletic.
2011 - Brighton.
2010 - Norwich City.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.League One News Headlines
Jacko | "We need to be at it"
- Right-back Ryan Jackson issued a rallying cry ahead of Gillingham's Sky Bet League One clash with Northampton this Saturday. The hard-working ...
Sky Sports exclusive: Vadaine Oliver discusses Gillingham's promotion chances, riding a wave of ...
- ... a number of years when I had come up against him," Oliver told Sky Sports after being named Sky Bet League One Player of the Month for March.
Oxford United boss Karl Robinson on Plymouth's Ryan Lowe
- ... 2-1 at AFC Wimbledon, and will view tomorrow's game as a must-win as they seek to keep their faint Sky Bet League One play-off hopes alive.
Grant McCann delivers Hull City team news ahead of big Lincoln City clash
- Hull City take on Lincoln City in what is a huge game at the top of Sky Bet League One this weekend. The Tigers remain top of the league as they seek ...
Football accumulator tips: Sporting Life Acca BTTS; Saturday 24 April
- Two of the highest scoring sides in Sky Bet League One meet at The Valley with automatic promotion hunting visitors PETERBOROUGH having netted ...
Watch the March nominations for the Sky Bet Championship Goal of the Month award...
- Sky Bet League One winner: Conor Grant - MK Dons vs PLYMOUTH - March 16. Plymouth Argyle midfielder Conor Grant is the Sky Bet League One ...