Who will win the Championship? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
The Championship odds, England's second tier of competition.
EFL Championship Winners:
2020 - Leeds.
2019 - Norwich.
2018 - Wolves.
2017 - Newcastle.
2016 - Burnley.
2015 - AFC Bournemouth.
2014 - Leicester City.
2013 - Cardiff City.
2012 - Reading.
2011 - QPR.
2010 - Newcastle.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.The Championship News Headlines
Barnsley admit making move for Balotelli – latest from Tykes
- ... to the Sky Bet Championship. Stranger things have happened in football, but this move by the Tykes was still up there with some over recent years.
GALLERY: LOGIC INSURANCE SHIRT ON SHOW AGAINST BORO
- Huddersfield Town beat Middlesbrough 3-2 in the Sky Bet Championship – and now you can see all the best shots from the encounter! The Terriers ...
2000 tickets available for Sheff Wed and Forest fixtures
- Norwich City are delighted to confirm that 2,000 tickets for the club's upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixtures against Sheffield Wednesday and ...
HIGHLIGHTS: Derby County 1-1 Wycombe Wanderers
- Watch all of the key moments from Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Wycombe Wanderers on Saturday afternoon in RamsTV's ...
FULL MATCH REPLAY: Derby County Vs Wycombe Wanderers
- Take a look back at the full Matchday Live production from Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Wycombe Wanderers on Saturday ...
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND-UP: Coventry deny leaders Norwich with a late goal, as Bournemouth ...
- Maxime Biamou's late goal denied Sky Bet Championship leaders Norwich victory against Coventry. Advertisement. Mario Vrancic appeared to have ...