Who will win the Championship? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
The Championship odds, England's second tier of competition.
EFL Championship Winners:
2020 - Leeds.
2019 - Norwich.
2018 - Wolves.
2017 - Newcastle.
2016 - Burnley.
2015 - AFC Bournemouth.
2014 - Leicester City.
2013 - Cardiff City.
2012 - Reading.
2011 - QPR.
2010 - Newcastle.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.The Championship News Headlines
Championship wrap: Brentford narrow gap at the top
- ... a winning start to life as Bristol City manager after Kasey Palmer scored directly from a corner in a 3-1 Sky Bet Championship victory over Swansea.
RICHARD: WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER
- Huddersfield Town defender Richard Keogh shared his disappointment following the 3-0 defeat to Preston North End in the Sky Bet Championship.
Premier League and EFL – Results – Friday/Saturday, February 26/27
- Friday, February 26. Sky Bet Championship Derby County 1-1 Nottingham Forest. Saturday, February 27. Premier League Manchester City 2-1 West ...
CARLOS: IT'S DISAPPOINTING
- Carlos Corberán was disappointed side's performance against Preston North End in the Sky Bet Championship. The Terriers were beaten 3-0 at ...
Birmingham celebrate cup triumph anniversary with late comeback win against QPR
- A second win in three put Blues five points clear of the Sky Bet Championship relegation zone. On the 10th anniversary of Birmingham winning the ...
'Never drop him again': Some SWFC fans discuss ace who 'does nothing but try'
- Luton Town v Sheffield Wednesday - Sky Bet Championship LUTON, ENGLAND – FEBRUARY 27: Sheffield Wednesday's Josh Windass celebrates ...