Who will win the Championship? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
The Championship odds, England's second tier of competition.
EFL Championship Winners:
2020 - Leeds.
2019 - Norwich.
2018 - Wolves.
2017 - Newcastle.
2016 - Burnley.
2015 - AFC Bournemouth.
2014 - Leicester City.
2013 - Cardiff City.
2012 - Reading.
2011 - QPR.
2010 - Newcastle.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.The Championship News Headlines
Brentford 'join race' for Scottish striker to replace £35m-rated Toney – Birmingham had £3m bid ...
- This comes amid fears that Ivan Toney could leave the Bees. Toney has had a phenomenal season, his first ever campaign at Sky Bet Championship ...
Sheffield United set for Luke Freeman decision as Paul Heckingbottom admits new faces will be ...
- BLACKBURN, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 17: Luke Freeman of Nottingham Forest during the Sky Bet Championship match between Blackburn Rovers ...
Soccer-Benitez targets return to management in Premier League
- FILE PHOTO: Britain Soccer Football - Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United - Sky Bet Championship - Molineux - 11/2/17 Newcastle United ...
Aston Villa to face questions over offer to host Champions League final
- UEFA would also have to inspect and approve the replacement stadium. Wembley is almost certainly out of the running as it is set to host the Sky Bet ...
Nottingham Forest Match Preview
- Competition: EFL Sky Bet Championship (44/46) Date: Saturday 8th May, kick-off 12.30pm. Venue: The City Ground Kit: 2020/21 home third kit – click ...
Villa Park a potential venue for Champions League final
- Wembley is already committed to hosting the Sky Bet Championship play-off final on 29 May, but Villa Park in Birmingham has emerged as an ...