Who will win the The Scottish Premiership? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Scottish Premiership Winners:
2020 - Celtic.
2019 - Celtic.
2018 - Celtic.
2017 - Celtic.
2016 - Celtic.
2015 - Celtic.
2014 - Celtic.
2013 - Celtic.
2012 - Celtic.
2011 - Rangers.
2010 - Rangers.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.The Scottish Premiership News Headlines
Brian Rice looking for more goals after shoring up Hamilton defence
- Hamilton have come a long way since losing 17 goals in three Scottish Premiership games and then bowing out of the Betfred Cup at Stranraer in ...
Rangers team news as Steven Gerrard's side face Motherwell in Scottish Premiership
- Kemar Roofe (quad) will again be missing but could return for next week's Ibrox match with Ross County. George Edmundson (hernia) has undergone ...
'Lucky': Provan sends message to Rangers fans after Celtic controversy
- The defending Scottish Premiership champions were recently criticised for going to Dubai for a week and then Christopher Jullien testing positive for ...
Where to find Inter vs. Juventus on US TV and streaming
- Now with ESPN+, you can stream Serie A, Bundesliga, Scottish Premiership, UEFA Nations League, Championship, League One, League Two, ...
Same agent as Gareth Bale, player Arsenal reportedly tracking now allegedly valued at £13m
- The striker has scored seven goals in 12 Scottish Premiership starts this season, while in 2019-20, he scored 21 goals and gave 12 assists in 27 ...
Sunday's Football Tips: Punters Pray for a Super Sunday After a Stale Saturday
- The Scottish Premiership didn't fare much better serving up two 0-0 draws and just eight goals in the five matches which would've been much lower ...