Who will win the The Scottish Premiership? At our last check the favourites are:
Awaiting odds, check here.
Scottish Premiership Winners:
2020 - Celtic.
2019 - Celtic.
2018 - Celtic.
2017 - Celtic.
2016 - Celtic.
2015 - Celtic.
2014 - Celtic.
2013 - Celtic.
2012 - Celtic.
2011 - Rangers.
2010 - Rangers.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.The Scottish Premiership News Headlines
Hibs ready to cope with player exits says Jack Ross
- Ross – who guided Hibs to European football this week by securing a top four finish in the Scottish Premiership – says the club are ready to adapt if ...
Rangers battling with Championship clubs to sign 28-year-old striker
- ... Champions League and their defence of the Scottish Premiership, and if Assombalonga's past form can be found then he could be a useful addition.
Sources: Rangers plot raid for Dutch star Doekhi available for £1.5m
- They have conceded just 12 goals in 35 Scottish Premiership games this term. Gerrard bolstered his options in January with the signing of Jack ...
One talking point from every midweek Premiership match
- With split-season well underway in the Scottish Premiership, the penultimate midweek card served up an interesting round of action, with huge results ...
Queens Park Rangers news: Hoops set to make decision on 33-year-old's future
- The defender, who is valued at £270k on Transfermarkt, previously played under Warburton for Scottish Premiership side Rangers before joining the ...
James Tavernier offers to solve selection dilemma with striker stint for Rangers
- Tavernier missed Gers' charge for the Scottish Premiership title after injuring his knee against Royal Antwerp in February. But that did not stop him ...