What are the odds on England winning Euro 2021? At Freebetslad's last check:
Who are the favourites to win EURO 2021?
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest Euro 2021 odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2016 - Portugal.
2012 - Spain.
2008 - Spain.
2004 - Greece.
2000 - France.
1996 - Germany.
1992 - Denmark.
1988 - Netherlands.
1984 - France.
Every four years the best footballing nations in Europe battle it out in the Euros.
Euro 2021 is different from the past competitions as it is being held all across Europe! It will be staged in 13 venues from London to Baku.
The group stage and round of 16 will be held in Copenhagen, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bilbao, Budapest, Brussels and Glasgow. The quarter finals and some group stage games will be held in Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg. And the Final and Semi finals will be held at Wembley, London.
Portugal are the current holders as Christiano Ronaldo and his team won Euro 2016 and did it with some style.
In 1980 the tournament was expanded to 8 teams.
In Euro 96 the tournament was doubled to 16 teams who had qualified for the tournament.
In 2007 it was expanded to 24 teams!
The Henri Delaunay Trophy is named in honour of the first General Secretary of UEFA.
The first winners of the competition were the Soviet Union in 1960.
Germany are the most successful team in the competitions history with 3 wins along with 3 runners up spots. Spain also have 3 wins but only one runners up spot.
Amongst the top scorers in the tournament are:
9 goals - Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Michel Platini (France).
7 goals - Alan Shearer (England).
6 goals - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Thierry Henry (France), Patrick Kluivert (Netherlands), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Antoine Griezmann (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands).
A popular bet is the outright winner of the Euros, the top 4-8 teams are usually quite similar odds so pick your favourite and hope they win!
At Freebetslad's last check:
Other popular bets for the Euros are:
Both Teams to Score.
Tournament Outright Top Scorer.
Early Rounds Accumulators.
Tournaments Best Player.UEFA Euros News Headlines
With Euro 2020 just around the corner, the German FA is at loggerheads
- The trio of de-selected World Cup winners might yet win a reprieve but there is far more uncertainty over the composition of the German Football ...
Gareth Southgate's Euro 2020 plans disrupted by European club finals
- Gareth Southgate's preparations for the delayed Euro 2020 finals have been thrown into turmoil by the involvement of English clubs in the Champions ...
Aberdeen No.2 Allan Russell vows no stone will be left unturned in the hunt to sign goalscorers
- As striker coach with Gareth Southgate's Euro 2020-bound England squad, Russell knows the qualities needed in a prolific scoring centre-forward.
Reasons Why La Roja Will Struggle at Euro 2020
- Football Espana brings you up-to-the-minute news and views from the Spanish Primera Liga, brought to you by our enthusiastic and talented team. For ...
Concussion spotters to be used at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
- FEATURE: The very first Scotland Euro 2020 ladder ... use of concussion spotters in Qatar will be a first at a major international football tournament.
U2 teaming up with Martin Garrix to release official Euro 2020 theme song
- "Martin adores football so this opportunity was massive for him, which is why he aimed for the very top when looking for collaborators," an insider told ...