What are the odds on England winning Euro 2021? At Freebetslad's last check:
Who are the favourites to win EURO 2021?
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest Euro 2021 odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2016 - Portugal.
2012 - Spain.
2008 - Spain.
2004 - Greece.
2000 - France.
1996 - Germany.
1992 - Denmark.
1988 - Netherlands.
1984 - France.
Every four years the best footballing nations in Europe battle it out in the Euros.
Euro 2021 is different from the past competitions as it is being held all across Europe! It will be staged in 13 venues from London to Baku.
The group stage and round of 16 will be held in Copenhagen, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bilbao, Budapest, Brussels and Glasgow. The quarter finals and some group stage games will be held in Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg. And the Final and Semi finals will be held at Wembley, London.
Portugal are the current holders as Christiano Ronaldo and his team won Euro 2016 and did it with some style.
In 1980 the tournament was expanded to 8 teams.
In Euro 96 the tournament was doubled to 16 teams who had qualified for the tournament.
In 2007 it was expanded to 24 teams!
The Henri Delaunay Trophy is named in honour of the first General Secretary of UEFA.
The first winners of the competition were the Soviet Union in 1960.
Germany are the most successful team in the competitions history with 3 wins along with 3 runners up spots. Spain also have 3 wins but only one runners up spot.
Amongst the top scorers in the tournament are:
9 goals - Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Michel Platini (France).
7 goals - Alan Shearer (England).
6 goals - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Thierry Henry (France), Patrick Kluivert (Netherlands), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Antoine Griezmann (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands).
A popular bet is the outright winner of the Euros, the top 4-8 teams are usually quite similar odds so pick your favourite and hope they win!
At Freebetslad's last check:
Other popular bets for the Euros are:
Both Teams to Score.
Tournament Outright Top Scorer.
Early Rounds Accumulators.
Tournaments Best Player.UEFA Euros News Headlines
Mancini praises Ramos as Italy face 'strong' Spain in Nations League
- Both Italy and Spain will compete in Euro 2020 – delayed by a year due to the coronavirus pandemic – prior to the conclusion of the Nations League, ...
'Ultimate pro' Giroud hands Lampard selection dilemma
- ... summer and reports suggest he will move when the transfer window opens next month so as to secure his place in Les Bleus' Euro 2020 squad.
Mancini: 'Perception of Italy has changed'
- Spanish and Dutch football had traditionally looked down their noses as Italy for their style of football, but that has changed. ... to Mancini and his transformation of the Azzurri, including a run of all 10 wins in Euro 2020 qualifying.
Ceferin and EU chief Sassoli take joint vow to tackle racism and build European solidarity
- ... pair also discussed the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on European football which has seen a swathe of games postponed, not least Euro 2020.
Arsene Wenger takes decision on new offer to return as manager
- ... to return to football management with Serbia, Informer reports. The Balkan side missed out on Euro 2020 qualification after a penalty shootout defeat ...