What are the odds on England winning Euro 2021? At Freebetslad's last check:
Who are the favourites to win EURO 2021?
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest Euro 2021 odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2016 - Portugal.
2012 - Spain.
2008 - Spain.
2004 - Greece.
2000 - France.
1996 - Germany.
1992 - Denmark.
1988 - Netherlands.
1984 - France.
Every four years the best footballing nations in Europe battle it out in the Euros.
Euro 2021 is different from the past competitions as it is being held all across Europe! It will be staged in 13 venues from London to Baku.
The group stage and round of 16 will be held in Copenhagen, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bilbao, Budapest, Brussels and Glasgow. The quarter finals and some group stage games will be held in Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg. And the Final and Semi finals will be held at Wembley, London.
Portugal are the current holders as Christiano Ronaldo and his team won Euro 2016 and did it with some style.
In 1980 the tournament was expanded to 8 teams.
In Euro 96 the tournament was doubled to 16 teams who had qualified for the tournament.
In 2007 it was expanded to 24 teams!
The Henri Delaunay Trophy is named in honour of the first General Secretary of UEFA.
The first winners of the competition were the Soviet Union in 1960.
Germany are the most successful team in the competitions history with 3 wins along with 3 runners up spots. Spain also have 3 wins but only one runners up spot.
Amongst the top scorers in the tournament are:
9 goals - Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Michel Platini (France).
7 goals - Alan Shearer (England).
6 goals - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Thierry Henry (France), Patrick Kluivert (Netherlands), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Antoine Griezmann (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands).
A popular bet is the outright winner of the Euros, the top 4-8 teams are usually quite similar odds so pick your favourite and hope they win!
At Freebetslad's last check:
Other popular bets for the Euros are:
Both Teams to Score.
Tournament Outright Top Scorer.
Early Rounds Accumulators.
Tournaments Best Player.UEFA Euros News Headlines
Euro 2020 star Domenico Berardi confronts fan for hurling abuse over Sassuolo defeat
- Italy football star and Euro 2020 winner Domenico Berardi finds himself in controversy after trying to chase a fan who hurled abuse at him.
9 SPFL transfers that looked to be made up but actually turned out to be true - Daily Record
- ... wake of his vile slurs aimed at North Macedonia fans during Euro 2020. ... Record Sport runs the rule over some of Scottish football's shock ...
Main news from English football from 9th August - BeSoccer
- The Bologna player allegedly used racist language during Austria's game with North Macedonia at Euro 2020. Elsewhere, Juan Mata has turned down ...
Watch: Euro 2020 star chased by police after clashing with abusive fan in anger
- Watch: Euro 2020 Italy star Domenico Berardi chased by police after clashing with abusive fan in anger. football. Updated on Aug 09, 2022 07:14 PM ...
Ismaila Sarr, David Beckham, Wayne Rooney and Patrick Schick: the best halfway line goals
- ... the halfway line are highly rare and real collectors' items in football ... It was also voted Euro 2020 goal of the tournament and the Bayer ...
Manchester United 'pull out' of Arnautovic deal - The Football Faithful
- ... a one-match ban from UEFA after being accused of using an anti-Albanian slur during Austria's game against North Macedonia at Euro 2020.