What are the odds on England winning Euro 2021? At Freebetslad's last check:
Who are the favourites to win EURO 2021?
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest Euro 2021 odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2016 - Portugal.
2012 - Spain.
2008 - Spain.
2004 - Greece.
2000 - France.
1996 - Germany.
1992 - Denmark.
1988 - Netherlands.
1984 - France.
Every four years the best footballing nations in Europe battle it out in the Euros.
Euro 2021 is different from the past competitions as it is being held all across Europe! It will be staged in 13 venues from London to Baku.
The group stage and round of 16 will be held in Copenhagen, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bilbao, Budapest, Brussels and Glasgow. The quarter finals and some group stage games will be held in Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg. And the Final and Semi finals will be held at Wembley, London.
Portugal are the current holders as Christiano Ronaldo and his team won Euro 2016 and did it with some style.
In 1980 the tournament was expanded to 8 teams.
In Euro 96 the tournament was doubled to 16 teams who had qualified for the tournament.
In 2007 it was expanded to 24 teams!
The Henri Delaunay Trophy is named in honour of the first General Secretary of UEFA.
The first winners of the competition were the Soviet Union in 1960.
Germany are the most successful team in the competitions history with 3 wins along with 3 runners up spots. Spain also have 3 wins but only one runners up spot.
Amongst the top scorers in the tournament are:
9 goals - Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Michel Platini (France).
7 goals - Alan Shearer (England).
6 goals - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Thierry Henry (France), Patrick Kluivert (Netherlands), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Antoine Griezmann (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands).
A popular bet is the outright winner of the Euros, the top 4-8 teams are usually quite similar odds so pick your favourite and hope they win!
At Freebetslad's last check:
Other popular bets for the Euros are:
Both Teams to Score.
Tournament Outright Top Scorer.
Early Rounds Accumulators.
Tournaments Best Player.UEFA Euros News Headlines
Newcastle United & Leicester City ready to sign Christian Eriksen | CaughtOffside
- ... played for Inter Milan before suffering a cardiac arrest at Euro 2020 last summer. ... Christian Eriksen could be set for a return to football.
Football rumours: Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic shuns Arsenal for Juventus | The Argus
- The 29-year-old – who suffered a cardiac arrest during a match at Euro 2020 – left Inter Milan last year due to regulations prohibiting players ...
Brentford rumoured to offer Christian Eriksen a six-month contract - The Top Flight
- Denmark's midfielder Christian Eriksen warms up before the UEFA EURO 2020 Group B football match between Denmark and Finland at the Parken Stadium ...
Arena fan park CONFIRMS return to Norwich for World Cup
- A popular football fan park which "sold out within seconds" for last summer's Euro 2020 is set to make a return this winter.
Football: Page to lead Wales World Cup bid after Giggs court case delayed - RTL Today
- Page was put in interim charge of Wales in November 2020 and led them to the round of 16 at last year's delayed Euro 2020.
Eriksen links have Brentford boss Frank pinching himself: 'I'd take Mbappe as well!' - Stadium Astro
- Brentford manager Thomas Frank hinted at the club's potential interest in signing Christian Eriksen as he bids to make a return to top-level football, ...