What are the odds on England winning Euro 2021? At Freebetslad's last check:
Who are the favourites to win EURO 2021?
Use the reveal tabs to check out all the latest Euro 2021 odds from the bookies. Use the welcome offers and free bet promotions that the bookies run to make the betting more fun.
Wondering what other sports events are happening this month? Check out Freebetslad's Sports Calendar and see what odds the bookies are offering on those competitions as well as a few more quiz questions and interesting sports facts.
2016 - Portugal.
2012 - Spain.
2008 - Spain.
2004 - Greece.
2000 - France.
1996 - Germany.
1992 - Denmark.
1988 - Netherlands.
1984 - France.
Every four years the best footballing nations in Europe battle it out in the Euros.
Euro 2021 is different from the past competitions as it is being held all across Europe! It will be staged in 13 venues from London to Baku.
The group stage and round of 16 will be held in Copenhagen, Bucharest, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bilbao, Budapest, Brussels and Glasgow. The quarter finals and some group stage games will be held in Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg. And the Final and Semi finals will be held at Wembley, London.
Portugal are the current holders as Christiano Ronaldo and his team won Euro 2016 and did it with some style.
In 1980 the tournament was expanded to 8 teams.
In Euro 96 the tournament was doubled to 16 teams who had qualified for the tournament.
In 2007 it was expanded to 24 teams!
The Henri Delaunay Trophy is named in honour of the first General Secretary of UEFA.
The first winners of the competition were the Soviet Union in 1960.
Germany are the most successful team in the competitions history with 3 wins along with 3 runners up spots. Spain also have 3 wins but only one runners up spot.
Amongst the top scorers in the tournament are:
9 goals - Christiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Michel Platini (France).
7 goals - Alan Shearer (England).
6 goals - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Thierry Henry (France), Patrick Kluivert (Netherlands), Nuno Gomes (Portugal), Antoine Griezmann (France), Wayne Rooney (England), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Netherlands).
A popular bet is the outright winner of the Euros, the top 4-8 teams are usually quite similar odds so pick your favourite and hope they win!
At Freebetslad's last check:
Other popular bets for the Euros are:
Both Teams to Score.
Tournament Outright Top Scorer.
Early Rounds Accumulators.
Tournaments Best Player.UEFA Euros News Headlines
Sport in brief: Son wants his chance to shine in the military during football's lockdown
- Sport in brief: Son wants his chance to shine in the military during football's lockdown ... The tournament, due to be hosted in England next year, is set to be rescheduled to avoid a clash with the rearranged men's Euro 2020 ...
EURO classics: Netherlands 2-3 Czech Republic
- Arjen Robben One of the most exciting young players in world football (ignore the fast-receding hairline, he was only 20!), Robben had recently signed ...
LIVE: Premier League stars go head-to-head on FIFA 20
- There's no football at the moment and EURO 2020 will not be going ahead this summer as planned. But that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy some ...
FIFA president Gianni Infantino claims football will be different after coronavirus pandemic
- All top level football has been suspended until April 30 at the earliest, while Euro 2020 will now take place next summer. Lower level clubs face going ...
Belgium Set To Become 1st European Country To End Football Season
- Belgium is set to be the first country in Europe to officially end its football league ... Eventually, it also said that Euro 2020 would now be held next year.
Sheffield Wednesday continue to weigh up off-field decision
- Currently, football in the EFL is suspended until April 30th, but there is no concrete evidence that it will return straightaway, with the season now ...